Property TypeLand/ Development
872-874 High Street, Armadale
Blue Chip Permit Approved Development Opportunity
Teska Carson in conjunction with Kay & Burton are pleased to present 872-874 High Street, Armadale for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 14th July at 3pm.
Key attributes of this offering include:
- A total site area of 1,126sqm* that benefits from substantial 21 metre frontage to High Street.
- Planning permit for a luxury residential project designed by award winning Ewert Leaf, comprising fourteen (14) residences over 4 levels plus basement parking.
- Existing improvements include two single level period buildings being utilised as a day clinic for ‘ENRICH Dermatology & Cosmetic Clinic’ plus substantial on-site parking for 14+ cars.
- Situated between Denbigh & Sutherland Roads and within immediate proximity to Armadale’s most sought after shopping and food precinct.
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ)
- Unrivalled lifestyle amenity including High Street and Glenferrie Road’s fashion and food precincts, Malvern Central Shopping Centre, an array of local parks and gardens, as well as being within walking distance to Armadale Train Station. All whilst being 6.3km from Melbourne's CBD.
- An incredible opportunity to secure a supremely located development site.
Please call for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Teska & Carson
Luke Bisset 0400 344 211
Michael Ludski 0419 02 02 03
Kay & Burton
Ross Savas 0418 322 994