21 South Concourse, Beaumaris
BLUE CHIP FREEHOLD WITH 3 BED RESIDENCE
Shop and Residence!
Flexibility for Owner Occupiers, Developers and Investors!
A phenomenal freehold opportunity awaits. Superb retail shop and 3-bedroom residence, located in the absolute heart of the tightly held and bustling Beaumaris Concourse shopping village.
Outstanding features are:
- Secure 3-year lease to an established longstanding tenant (expires 04/05/2021)
- Returning $43,697 pa plus outgoings
- No lease options, provides for flexible future upside
- Prime commercial 1 zoned landholding of 186sqm*
- Double storey building with a total building area of 152sqm*
- Excellent rear access with 2 car parks onsite
- Abuts 200* public car parking spaces
- Tremendous future add value/development potential (STCA)
- Located within the sought after Beaumaris Secondary School Zone
Surrounded by strong performing businesses such as Westpac Bank, Bendigo Bank, IGA supermarket, Aust Post, Bakers Delight, Pharmasave, Beaumaris Cellars, Mortgage Choice and fantastic eateries such as the iconic Lobster Cave restaurant, Ginger Fox café and La Cucina Italian Eatery plus many more.
Beaumaris is one of Melbournes most prestigious suburbs, the concourse shopping precinct is a tightly held shopping village and is built around a central square of shops with one-way traffic reducing congestion and creates a bustling, fun place to eat and shop.
Only 900m walk to the beach, a shop & residence located within the Beaumaris secondary school zone, only 21km to Melbournes CBD.
In conjunction with Buxton Oakleigh.